If you have pain or limitation and live in Greenville-Spartanburg SC, then call the rehab experts at Purposed Physical Therapy, Greenville SC at (864) 881-1712 or you can fill out our New Patient Form by clicking HERE and we will call you!
Dear Purposed PT Family,
To answer a few quick questions we have been getting a lot of recently:
- Yes, we are still open and have our normal working hours. Since we work one-on-one with patients, we are below the 10 people in one area at a time status.
- Yes, it is okay to bring some of your kids in if you cannot find childcare. But please make sure they are healthy before coming in.
- Yes, we are still taking new patients during this time.
- Yes, it is okay to reschedule your appointment if you feel like you need too! We complete understand and will not be upset about it!
- Yes, we have plenty of hand santizer and toilet paper for the clinic :-) We try to keep a steady stock here, even before the coronavirus.
At Purposed Physical Therapy, your health and well-being is our top priority. We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patients treatment and journey to recovery.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinics in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Purposed Physical Therapy include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
- We wipe down all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Daily, we clean high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment unit, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- We sanitize our hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
We know that the COVID-19 virus can be alarming and a bit scary. The steps that we have put in place are due both to our love for our patients and desire to maintain a standard of excellence.
We respectfully request that our patients wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer as needed.
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces in your own living quarters
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At Purposed Physical Therapy, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
-Your PT Team @ Purposed Physical Therapy