Scheduling & Expectation
If you have pain or limitation and live in Greenville-Spartanburg SC, then call the rehab experts at Purposed Physical Therapy & Massage, Greenville SC at (864) 881-1712 or you can fill out our New Patient Form by clicking HERE and we will call you!
Purposed Physical Therapy & Massage in Greenville SC does take the following insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans, United Health Care Plans, Molina, & Medicare!
If you do not have a Blue Cross Insurance or Medicare, you can still come see us! We provide a cheap self-pay rate (if no insurance) and a cheap out-of-network rate (if you have any insurance other than Blue Cross or Medicare) that you can submit to your insurance's out-of-network benefits easily.
If you desire, you do not have to use your Insurance benefits and can pay our cheap self-pay rate instead. Call us at (864) 881-1712 and we can help you determine the best option for you.
We choose to be out-of-network with certain insurances (for now) in order to continue to provide the excellent quality of care we are known for by our patients in Greenville SC! In fact, it is actually cheaper for 90% of our patient to self-pay with us rather than used their insurance benefits! Learn more by calling us!
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST VISIT
Scheduling your appointment has never been easier or faster! Be scheduled in 10 minutes or less!
(1a) PHYSICAL THERAPY = Fill out our Physical Therapy Inquiry Form.
(1b) MASSAGE THERAPY = Fill out our Massage Therapy Inquiry Form.
(2) You will be redirected to one of our easy-to-use inquiry forms.
(3) With the information you provide, it will be placed into our system and give us a notification to call you. Please provide accurate information, especially if you plan to use your insurance for PT.
(4) We will call you to schedule your 1st visit! Then we will email you our quick-and-easy New Patient Packet. Fill it out, print to sign, then scan & email it back to us. Your therapist will review the Packet prior to your first visit in order to maximize your evaluation and treatment time. If you cannot print or scan, then email us the completed PDF and we can print it out for you to sign on your first visit. The New Patient Packet will only need to be filled out once every 12 months.
(5) Lastly, show up to your first visit!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY VISIT
Our patients come back because the excellent, evidence-based, doctorate-level, quality-of-care they get every visit is unparalleled to anywhere else they'll get anywhere else!
- Typically patients are seen 1-2 sessions per week for a total for 4-12 visits before they reach their goals. This varies based on diagnosis, duration since injuries, patient demographics, etc.
- Each treatment session is approximately 60 minutes in length.
- One-on-one treatment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy, every session, every time.
- A full-body, head-to-toe screen in order to determine the areas of your body needing to be addressed. From the full screen we will be able to help you overcome an injury, but hopefully also prevent others.
- Hands-on treatment to produce the fastest and best results with every session.
- Personalized exercise program to continue progressing on your own between treatment sessions.
- Education surrounding your health, injury, sports, work, lifestyle, etc. which will benefit you immediately and for years to come.
- Phone number and email to contact your physical therapist at anytime during business hours should you need anything during or after your plan of care. Even after discharge, you can still message us though! :-)
- No referral needed for the first 30 days if you are using your insurance.
"We value your time and money. Our goal is to find solutions to your problems the fastest way possible. That is why we work with only one patient at a time, and why the majority of our patients only need to be seen once or twice per week. Let us give you the highest quality of care we know you deserve! That is our promise to you."
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Expect to be moving, so be sure to wear clothing that won't restrict your movement or decrease the ability of our Therapists to see and feel the area of concern. Appropriate clothing would be tennis shoes, shorts, leggings, and shirt.
- Don't be nervous, our Therapists are a very welcoming who will make you feel comfortable instantly with their friendliness, humor, & knowledge.
- Please show up 5 minutes prior to each Physical Therapy visit in order to fill out any additional paperwork or make payments. This will also help get you started with your therapy visit in a timely manor.
- Bring your photo ID and a list of your current medications.
- The first visit is meant to listen and learn about YOU and what brings YOU into therapy. Please fill out the necessary paperwork required for the first visit in order to help make the most of your evaluation day.