Scheduling & Expectation
If you have pain or limitation and live in Greenville-Spartanburg SC, then call the rehab experts at Purposed Physical Therapy, Greenville SC at (864) 881-1712!
Like, comment, follow, tag, and share if you have, or you know someone who has, limitations or pain.
We are currently accepting patients with BLUE CROSS or MEDICARE INSURANCE!
If you desire, you do not have to use your Insurance benefits and can pay our cheap cash-rate instead. Call us at (864) 881-1712 and we can help you determine the best option for you.
If you do not have Blue Cross or Medicare, you can still come see us! We provide a cheap self-pay rate (if no insurance) and a cheap out-of-network rate (if you do not have Blue Cross) that you can submit to your insurance's out-of-network benefits easily with a app called Better (better.co). This cannot be performed if you have Medicare or Medicaid.
We choose to be out-of-network with other insurances in order to continued to provide the excellent quality we are known for in Greenville SC! In fact, it is actually cheaper for 90% of our patient to pay cash with us than if they were to used their insurance benefits! Learn more by clicking here: Out-of-Network Breakdown
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST VISIT
Scheduling your appointment has never been easier or faster! Be scheduled in 10 minutes or less!
(1) Click on the "Schedule Your Appointment Today" on the home page or the sidebar; or just click HERE.
(2) You will be redirected to our patient-friendly, easy-to-use scheduling system where you can choose the service you need and a time/date that works best for you.
(3) Once you have chosen a time/date, you will be asked to create a simple account with our scheduling system in order to receive your New Patient Packet. All information is protected and you will not get spam.
(4) We will email you our quick-and-easy New Patient Packet. You will fill it out then email it back to us. This will only need to be filled out once. Your therapist will review the New Patient Packet prior to your first visit in order to maximize your evaluation and treatment time.
(5) Lastly, show up to your first visit!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our patients come back because the excellent, evidence-based, doctorate-level, quality-of-care they get every visit is unparalleled to anywhere else they'll get anywhere else!
- Typically patients are seen 1-2 sessions per week for a total for 5-8 visits before they reach their goals.
- Each treatment session is approximately 60 minutes in length.
- One-on-one treatment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy, every session, every time.
- A full-body, head-to-toe screen in order to determine the areas of your body needing to be addressed.
- Hands-on treatment to produce the fastest and best results with every session.
- Personalized exercise program to continue progressing on your own between treatment sessions.
- Education surrounding health which will benefit you now and for years to come.
- Phone number and email to contact your physical therapist at anytime during business hours should you need anything during, or after your plan of care.
- No referral needed for the first 30 days.
"We value your time and money. Our goal is to find solutions to your problems the fastest way possible. That is why we work with only one patient at a time, and why the majority of our patients only need to be seen once or twice per week. Let us give you the highest quality of care we know you deserve! That is our promise to you."
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Expect to be moving, so be sure to wear clothing that won't restrict your movement or decrease the ability of our Physical Therapists to see and feel the area of concern. Appropriate clothing would be tennis shoes, shorts, leggings, and shirt.
- Don't be nervous, our Physical Therapists are a very welcoming who will make you feel comfortable instantly with their friendliness, humor, & knowledge.
- Please show up 5 minutes prior to each physical therapy visit in order to fill out any additional paperwork or make payments. This will also help get you started with your therapy visit in a timely manor.
- Bring your photo ID and a list of your current medications.
- The first visit is meant to listen and learn about YOU and what brings YOU into therapy. Please fill out the necessary paperwork required for the first visit in order to help make the most of your evaluation day.