If you have pain or limitation and live in Greenville-Spartanburg SC, then call the rehab experts at Purposed Physical Therapy, Greenville SC at (864) 881-1712!
Like, comment, follow, tag, and share if you have, or you know someone who has, limitations or pain.
About Physical Therapy in Greenville
Physical Therapy promotes wellness, mobility and independent function. Physical Therapists have advanced understanding of how the body moves, what keeps it from moving well and how to restore mobility.
Are you tired of taking pain medication, getting injections, doing exercises that don't work, or being fearful of eventually needing surgery?
Physical Therapy can help you, family members, friends, and colleagues with any condition where you have pain, tightness, numbness/tingling, poor posutre, difficulty moving, or balance issues that limit your ability to perform normal daily work, exercise and activities. Our clinic can help you feel better, do more, and return to the life you want!
Is Physical Therapy for Me?
Physical Therapists are experts on movement and function. At Purposed Physical Therapy our Physical Therapists are skilled at assessing and managing a range of conditions including:
- Physical conditions such as back pain, arthritis, and repetitive strain injury
- Sports injuries
- Paediatric conditions such as developmental delay, fractures, and cardiorespiratory conditions
- Post surgery recovery
- Physical complications of cancer and its treatment
- Mobility problems related to neurological disorders such as stroke, spinal cord injury or Parkinson’s disease
- Pre- and post-natal problems and other women’s health conditions
- Neck and back pain and other joint injuries
- Respiratory and cardiac conditions
Physical Therapists in Greenville can also help you to prevent most of the above conditions by offering advice on posture, exercise, workplace and lifestyle habits.
At Purposed Physical Therapy your Physical Therapists work as part of a team with you and sometimes other health care providers or sports coaches. The success of your Physical Therapy program usually requires your co-operation outside of our Physical Therapy clinic. You will probably be required to participate in an exercise program or some modifications to your postural or lifestyle habits. Your dedication to your Physical Therapy "homework" will greatly enhance the outcome of your Physical Therapy program and will help you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
You can expect your Physical Therapist will follow the system below to ensure your time in Physical Therapy and at home is used effectively to reach your goals:
- Assess your symptoms.
- Diagnose your condition.
- Plan your treatment.
- Treat your condition.
- Continually evaluate the effect of treatment on your condition and adjust the treatment plan if necessary.
- Help you to manage your condition at home and to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Communicate with any other health professionals involved with your condition, such as your doctor, to ensure a united approach to achieving your goals.
At Purposed Physical Therapy our Physical Therapists keep up-to-date with the latest in medical and sports science research to help them select treatments that have been scientifically proven to help your condition. This is called "Evidence Based Practice".
Some of the treatments that Physical Therapists at Purposed Physical Therapy may use include:
- Manual Joint Mobilization and Adjustments
- Manual Soft Tissue Mobilizations
- Therapeutic exercise
- Dry Needling
- Massage & Trigger Point Release
- Advice and Education
Make us your first choice for Physical Therapy in Greenville.