If you have pain or limitation and live in Greenville-Spartanburg SC, then call the rehab experts at Purposed Physical Therapy, Greenville SC at (864) 881-1712 or you can fill out our New Patient Form by clicking HERE and we will call you!
Massage Therapy at Purposed Physical Therapy & Massage in Greenville, SC
We are currently not taking new massage therapy patients
Purposed Physical Therapy & Massage in Greenville, SC does not take any insurance for massage therapy visits. All massage therapy visits will be considered self-pay.
Each massage give by our massage therapist is designed to fit your needs!
- Swedish Massage is great for those that want or need help with relaxing and is a great way to beat the stress of everyday life.
- Deep Tissue Massage is great for people that have muscle soreness and knots or adhesions in the muscle or fascia that need a little more focus work than a traditional Swedish Massage.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress. Investing in massage is investing in your health.
The Obvious Benefits of Massage:
- Decreased anxiety and depression.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
The Non-Obvious Benefits of Massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.